Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Welcome!

 I had a blog for a few years. It's actually still active, but I haven't posted anything there since 2013. I considered just rebooting it but ultimately decided that a fresh start is in order.

So what will this blog be about?

Honestly, I don't know. I've been reading a lot lately due to the pandemic and I figured this would be a good place to post reviews, thoughts and ruminations on what I just read. I find that books linger longer in my mind if I write about them rather than put them away after I'm done. Writing about the book reinforces what I just read. Perhaps people may actually be interested in what I have to say about these books.

Other than that I will probably also write about other pop culture things I'm interested in, mostly movies and TV, and maybe a stray thought. I doubt I'll get personal in here, but who knows?

In any event, welcome to The Deckled Edge. I hope you find what I actually write entertaining.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: "The Thousand Crimes of Ming Tsu" by Tom Lin

The history of Chinese immigrants in the 19th century is--at best--an acknowledged fact of hardship and mistreatment. It happened, but the i...